Relevance to Choose Life's Key Areas Of Work
This is a tribute site to all people that worked hard on The Midlothian Healthy Living Partnership Project.
Encouraging and supporting (more) innovative local voluntary services, community-based and self-help initiatives that contribute to the prevention of suicide in local neighbourhoods and communities.
Choose Life Objectives
- Early prevention and intervention
- Responding to immediate crisis
- Longer term work to provide hope and support recovery
- Coping with suicidal behaviour and completed suicide
- Promoting more public awareness and encouraging people to seek help early
Choose Life Priority Groups
- People affected by the aftermath of suicidal behaviour or a completed suicide
- Looked after children
- Wessex Community Action - Sunshine Healthy Living Partnership
- Young people
To create a resource and information base on key issues related to suicide and self-harm.
Various dissemination methods will be used including: resource pack; presentation, newsletter; static display; internet; information resource library.
The Water of Leith Walkway to Balerno, the Pentland Hills and West Lothian
Our understanding of applicable regulatory processes greatly enhance our ability to provide high quality service in this key business sector. Learn more how GJU can meet your specific needs by selecting from the links on this page or contact us.